Lucky Cat

Lucky Cat
Lucky Cat Welcomes You

Sunday, May 5, 2013

MORE FOALS - JUST CAN'T RESIST

I went back today with a long lens and was able to get some sweet shots of the foals, moms and aunties.  These babies are so funny - they run and kick their back legs up and then turn and look as if they are wondering what they just did.  I'll try to group them by foal:

1.  White baby:

The grey mare is not the white foal's mom.

Auntie was scratching her back and baby is wondering what's going on!

Here's mom!

This white baby loves to rest!

Black baby:

Trying out those long legs.
 


Here we come, mommy and me!

I'm a strong boy already - I was born first!

I like to run around the big horses!

Plumbing still working!
 

Brown baby:
 
I'm two days old!

Showing our pretty rumps!

I love my mommy!

Running in circles!
Group scene:
 



1 comment:

Feel free to leave me a comment!